With our experience in all areas of custom corrugated boxes and corrugated box manufacturing, we can literally manufacture just about…
Chipboard folding cartons are some of our most in-demand products, likely due to how versatile and useful chipboard folding cartons…
Foam inserts may seem like a simple concern, but when it comes to solid, secure packaging, the type of foam…
- When you contact us, we have friendly and knowledgeable sales representatives that will be able to come to you or you can always come to one of our offices and discuss your box or packaging project.
- Once we know your needs, whether it is a simple shipping box or a full color POP display. Our design team will create you a sample or prototype that best fits your needs and highlights your product.
- After our design team has created the sample or prototype you need, we provide you with a dieline. A dieline is a template of your box that a graphic artist can begin to layer artwork over. If you do not have a graphic artist, we can have one of our artist work directly with you and make your vision come to life.
- When the artwork is layered over the dieline, we then provide you with a full color proof with your artwork over the dieline. It’s at this process that things get exciting. You will get to see your box in full color before we have even printed your order. If your box is a chipboard carton, we can print and cut one out on our digital printing press so you can get to see your box before we print your entire order.
- Once you have approved the sample box and artwork proof. You sit back and we do the rest and process your order as quickly as possible. Our plant will begin manufacturing and printing your new box, then get them scheduled for delivery. Our lead-time can be as short as 1 day or up to 14 days depending on how complex the box and print is for your order.
WE ARE OPEN